Friday, April 2, 2010


Happy Friday! Its time for this months Sketch challenge at InStyle Stamps! Be sure to head over to the ISS blog to see all the fabulous eye candy from the Design Team!

I am using an awesome new image from InSTyle Stamps called Lorelei. She is such a beauty. I enlarged her quite a bit so I could focus on her face more. (You are seeing about 2/3 of the actual image) I love the beauty of digi stamps that I can manipulate them however I want!


I printed her on Neenah Classic Crest White and then colored her with my copic markers. She is colored to match this fun "Kioshi" paper from Basic Grey. The background cs is Bo Bunny Double Dots, button is Basic Grey and ribbon is Piggy Tales. The sentiment is from "Boutique Sentiments" from Amy R Stamps. I ended up flipping the sketch to the side for my image to work.

I am in Florida as I type, so this will be a bit short! Here's the copics I used:


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Easter!

-Cyndi

3 comments:

  1. Everything about this is fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hand drawn accents! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, I love those doodles around the outside of that panel! And I love the way you coloured her shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)