Monday, August 1, 2011

Simply Betty Stamps New Release!

Did you read that right?  Another Simply Betty Stamps release??  Yep!  We are kind of combining, but not really, our teams at Simply Betty Stamps and The Burtonesque Dolls.  AND, instead of dragging on the peeks and TORMENTING you over 6 days we are going to do peeks and release all in 2 days each time!!



For today I have used 2 of the new Merkids DIGI images for my card.  Meet Cornelius and Suzi.  Are they just the cutest or what?  Has me humming Under the Sea...


I had a lot of fun making this card cause I just lurve these images!!  I pulled out Pixielicious paper from Cosmo Cricket as my color inspiration and am thrilled with where it went from there!  As you can see I added lots of glitter everywhere with a Quickie Glue Pen.  My glitters are all from Stampendous!  (only the BEST you know)  COlors are Tigerlily, Lavender,  and Ocean Spray.


I mean, is she lovely or what?  And Cornelius is a hottie!  hehe.  Today is also Challenge day over at Desert Island Crafter's Challenge!  We have guest Kate Tate's Itinerary for you today:

1. Color Your Image (any coloring medium)

2. Stitching

3. Use a quote for a sentiment

4. Something with Wings

5. Make it Pop Up

6. Use 3 different shapes

7. Make it Manly

8. Use felt/fabric (not ribbon)

9. Give it Life (use an image of something alive)

10. Use 3 different colors only (apart from skin/hair)
 

Here's my whole card.  I used #1, 4, 5, 7 (sort of!) and 9.  You just need to pick three items to play along with us.  You have two weeks!  Head to the DICC blog for more eye candy from the rest of the DT and for all the deets.



OH!  And since its release day, you want to know the specials, right?  Here ya go:


6 new Merkids Digis $18 use code Merkids18
3 new Merkids Digis $9 use code Merkids9

Head right over to the Simply Betty Stamps store to pick yours up!!  OH!  And I forgot to mention that you can ALSO head over to the Simply Betty Stamps blog and leave a comment for a chance to one one of the 4 digis previewing today!  

AND if that's not enough...did you see the Facebook challenge? Click HERE  and scroll down a tiny bit for a chance at MORE Simply Betty Stamps!!

         Challenge List:
Thanks for floating by my corner of the pond today!  Have a great week and stay cool :)

-Cyndi






7 comments:

  1. Really fun images and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun summer card with the image and the colors it sure makes a person smile. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the fun images and the summery colours!
    Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and those images are wonderful. Thanks for joining us ay CYDA this time.
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! Love the colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Stamp Insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card!!

    Thanks so much for joining in our free and easy challenge at Allsorts this week....

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card! Lovely image and colours! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)