Thursday, October 20, 2011

On the Fourth Day of Halloween...

...My true love gave to me
Four Skeletons  
Three black cats
Two trick or treaters
And an owl in a rotten oak tree




I couldn't decide on any skeleton stamps, so I pulled out this strip of skeleton paper from Cosmo Cricket for my 4 skeletons today and then pulled the colors from the paper to color Jacob The Werewolf from the Steampunk Halloween collection from Simply Betty Stamps.

I kept the layout very CAS since its a whole 12 days of cards!  My sentiment "come as you aren't" is from an older Unity set.  I colored the orange gingham ribbon with W1 copic to distress the white a bit, and then airbrushed my bg as well with W1, even though its hard to see (plus my stupid compressor is acting up!!  sigh)

Again, you have until Oct 30th to complete all the challenges, and today's prize is The Addams Family couple in digi form (and yes...the Teen Scene are NOT normally available in digi)  Pop over to the Simply Betty Stams blog for more inspiration and to enter your cards!

Thanks for popping in all week!  More Halloween everyday PLUS a blog hop this Saturday!!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card, have to see what I can make for this challenge! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)