Friday, October 28, 2011

On the Twelfth Day of Halloween


WE made it!  12 days is here and it's the final one!  

Let's recap a bit... you have until the 30th at 10pm PST to enter any of the 12 days at the Simply Betty Stamps blog.  Each day has prizes.  One person will win each prize for each day by votes.  One person will be chosen to be the next DT member for 2011, you must enter all 12 days and have the most votes to win this prize!

Now that the recap is out of the way, let's get flappin' on the last day...

On the twelfth day of Halloween
My true love gave to me
Twelve bats a-flying
Eleven casks a-leaning
Ten ghouls a-groaning
Nine ghosts a-booing
Eight monsters shrieking
Seven pumpkins glowing
Six goblins gobbling
Five scary spooks!
Four skeletons
Three black cats
Two trick or treaters
And an owl in a rotten oak tree

As you all may have guessed, incorporate bats in your projects!  

Today's prize is any three digis in store winner's choice!

I've gotten a bit behind so I have 2 cards for you today featuring the new and adorable Simply Betty Stamps Coquettes!  First up is Nicholas with a bat on his hat.


I kept both my cards pretty CAS for today.  This one also uses the Enchanted Flight Frame die from Cheery Lynn Designs.  I simply cut it out and left as is over a paper pieced background.  Papers for this card are from the We R Memory Keepers Spookville line available in the Simply Betty Stamps store.



And next is Priscilla, complete with a frilly fan!  Papers for this one are from Doodlebug.  The yummy ribbon is  by May Arts.


Here's a closeup of her:


OK, thats it today!  Hope to see lots of your spooky Halloween creations this week for the challenge!  LOTS of chances to win!  Thanks for flying by my blog today!  Hope you have a great weekend :)

-Cyndi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)