Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dreamweaver Stencils March Challenge

Its Thursday and time for another Dreamweaver Stencils Challenge! Well, actually we are still doing Spring Clean and Simple all month, but you can play if you haven't yet or play again if you already have!


I started with Art Nouveau Flourish stenciled with Black Matte Paste on my background and then added a small thank you in the same paste after the flourish was dry.


I then dry embossed the Blossom stencil onto a piece of Red Aluminum, cut it out then added copic black to the dots on the flower.

Pretty CAS for me, thats for sure!  I hope you'll join us this month! Be sure to head to the Dreamweaver Stencil blog to enter you creation and to get the deets on the challenge.  I'm feeling challenged by a cold right now, so I'll be short winded!  And don't forget to hop over to the rest of the DT's blogs:





13 comments:

  1. I love black & white and the red accent is amazing! GReat job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love those two stencils together! Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card! As you know I think every store owner should have it in their store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my abso-favorite cards that you created for January!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! I love the elegant simplicity of this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is an amazing flower! I love the whole card Cyndi. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy great card very CAS and elegant. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cyndi, this is beautiful--so elegant and dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is such a classy and gorgeous creation! Love it!

    *hugs*
    Angélique

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree WOW!! What a dramatic effect. Clean and simple AND gorgeous. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING... VERY DRAMATIC.. LOVE IT... AND ALL YOUR STUFF.. LOL.. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cyndi, this is smokin' fabulous!!! WOWZA!!! Great job my friend. I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)