Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Simply Challenged #3

Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, the Amazing Chocolatier...

Its time for our monthly challenge at Simply B Stamps and this month we want to see celebrations!  Any kind, any way.  I thought Willy would be cute for a birthday wish so I colored him up in some fun bright colors...my favorites...then pulled some cardstock to match.  Willy Wonka can be found HERE in the Simply B stamps store, he's part of the Burton Chibis 1 series, and don't forget we just released the Burton Chibis 2 last week while you're there!


I added lots of sparkle to him, cause Johnny Depp just needs some glitter, don't you think?   I used Crystal Multi UF glitter from Stampendous! with a Quickie glue pen.  I also added some Glaze to the insides of the glasses with a Sakura clear  Glaze pen.


My sentiments are both from a Hero ARts cupcake set from my stash, sorry its old and I don't have the name of it anymore.


I embossed the orange panel with a cuttlebug birthday words folder and added a sticker strip to the side made by KI Memories...from Love, Elsie, another oldie but goodie from my stash.


I hope you'll play with us this month!  Head over to the SBS blog to see more eye candy and to link up your creation so we can all see it!

Challenge List:
Simply B Stamps: celebrations (DT)
Paper Cupcakes: childrens birthday
Ladybug Crafts Ink: anything goes
The Paper Variety: Tica Tac Toe (emboss, card, diecut)
Moving Along with the Times: cute as a button
2 Sisters: spring colors


5 comments:

  1. Love this card. Such a fabulous bright card. Always love SB. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge. Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun image Cyndi...I love all the sparkle on the glasses. It's great to see such bright cheery colours...might make spring appear quicker lol. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, I love the sparkle and the bright colors are perfect with the sentiment! A great birthday card. ;D *Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, love it! Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card with the fab colored image. Lovely!

    stretch marks treatment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)