Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dreamweaver Stencils April Challenge

Its time for another challenge from Dreamweaver Stencils and this month "April showers bring May Flowers"!  Please join us all month long with your floral creations!  You can play as many times as you'd like and we'll have two lucky winners at the end of the month!


For my card today I was in the mood for bright flowers so I dry embossed Blossom and Cherry Blossom stencils onto Aluminum Teal and Aluminum Fuchsia metal sheets by Merc Art that Dreamweaver Stencils carries.  I cut them out and then added black dots with my Black copic marker.  The sentiment is from Stampendous, embossed with Onyx Black Versafine ink by Tsukineko and Clear EP from Stampendous!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Dream Team has created for you today...


And here's the prizes that are up for grabs this month!



8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card. It's bright and cheery and brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh...darling! The way you have done BOTH of these in metal with the ribbon stems...just really great designwork Cyndi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very springy Cyndi! Love the ribbon stems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers cut out of the metal! Makes for a wonderful presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! What a cute card. It's so happy and cheery. Perfect for the metal. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such happy colors! Great design layout for this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)