Sunday, April 22, 2012

Introducing Chef Ariel

Its preview week again at Simply B Stamps and we have the first of our Jude and the Rockers Just for Fun line to share with you today...meet Chef Ariel!  She reminds me of my youngest daughter Rachael who loves to bake!


This is also one of my first cards using the new Spectrum Noir alcohol markers from Crafter's Companion  so I thought I'd share with you the colors that I chose.  The speccies are very similar to copics but there are a few differences, mainly the price point, at only $2 per marker!  


I will be sharing lots more about these markers in the months to come since I will be one of the DT members so be on the lookout!  But for now, back to my card!



Here's a closer look at Ariel.  After I colored her I cut her out and mounted her on some Nesting Ovals from QuicKutz for Lifestyle Crafts.  My papers are by Little Yellow Bicycle.  The border die is also from LSC, a new one called Petite Petals.

Be sure to check back all week for a new little Jude and the Rockers cutie preview from me and don't forget to stop over to the SBS blog and see what the rest of the DT has created all week!  We will be ending with our Blog Hop and prizes this Friday at noon PST!


4 comments:

  1. I love her!!! Your papers are so cute and thanks for the color recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The papers are perfection and the layout is too!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a darling card and a great layout! Love the lacy border punch off on the side and Ariel is an awesome red-head. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)