Wednesday, April 4, 2012

More Spunky Spooks!

 Are you enjoying all the peeks of the new Spunky Spooks at Simply B Stamps?  We sure are :)  In fact, we are doing an EARLY release tonight these images will be up in the store for purchase!

Tonight I have for you Lorna Loch and Lucy Lycan.  First up is Lorna!  Poseidon beware...this chick will best you in any fight!  I've colored her with copic markers to match papers from Bo Bunny with a bit of a mermaid color theme going on!  My yummy fat two-toned ribbon is from May Arts.


Here's a closer look at Lorna and her baby (Loch) Nessie monster :)


And today's peek is of Lucy Lycan.  I pulled out some old Pink Paislee papers that I've been hoarding for this one :)  And just look at her cute little Lex, I want one!!


Be sure to hop over to the Simply B Stamps blog for more peeks, and don't forget to join us for the Spunky Spooks Hop this Friday!

Challenge List:
Ribbon Carousel: spring colors
Fairytale Challenge: everything goes
Crafty Catz: use a digi image
Sketch Saturday: sketch first card

5 comments:

  1. Both cards are really terrific! Love the color combos you used on each card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I really like the purple/teal/green colour combo. Fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Both of your cards are awesome! I am loving this new release! You rocked both images! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job, as always...I love the colors!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that ribbon is divine and the turquoise color scheme is gorgeous! I also love your foxy card and a great layout too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment! Every comment makes me smile :)